African Black Soap, Theresa's
5 oz bar of African black soap!
Theresa's authentic African black soap is made with 100% pure, natural and organic ingredients that are loaded with antioxidants, such as vitamins A, E, and F, found in plantain bark, Cocoa butter, Shea butter, and Coconut Oil. These vitamins help to combat free radicals- an attack on healthy skin tissues.
The soap is handmade in Ghana, West Africa. It is 100% plant based and processed from its natural state without animal products, alcohol, and/ or synthetic fragrances. The butters and oil in this soap enables the body to retain moisture. This makes African Black Soap an excellent alternative to chemically-based cleansers. If new to African Black Soap, you might feel your skin becoming a bit taut after using. This is normal as it is a sign of the soap drawing out impurities and excess oil from the skin! Once the pH level of the skin balances, this feelings will stop.
Ashes from burnt plantain skin, Cocoa pods, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Moringa oil, and Glycerin.
- Has antibacterial properties that can help remove bacteria from the skin
- Helps to reduce wrinkle and fine lines due to its antioxidant properties
- Treats acne and minimizes razor bumps. Use African Black soap as a shaving cream.
- Nourishes your skin due to the amazing benefits of Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Moringa Oil, and Glycerin.
- Helps to reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation, and dark spots
- May also help reduce the impact of eczema.
- Black soap has anti-fungal properties that may prevent the spread of certain skin fungal infection.
- The soap washes off easily without leaving any residua behind.
- African Black soap is soothing and overall a good cleanser
- Naturally exfoliating by removing dead skin, and leaving your body fresher and cleaner.
- Conditions hair- African black soap can also be used as shampoo due to its natural anti-fungal and antibacterial properties and with the benefits of the butters and oils.
How to use:
Wet your face and wet the soap to make lather in the palm of your hand or squeeze 2 to 3 drops of the body wash into your palm, and rub your face with the lather for about 35 seconds and rinse off. For deeper cleanse, one can use a soft face cloth or a gentle exfoliating brush for your facial care routine. Follow with your favorite facial moisturizer for your skin type. Choose your scent:
- Unscented - No added essential oils
- Lemongrass - Purifying, Tranquility Serenity
- Ylang Ylang - calming, energy boosting